Customize Your Trip - Contact Us!
Ideally situated in the heart of Barossa wine country in South Australia, you’ll find absolute luxury and inspired design with private spaces, generous ensuites and breathtaking vineyard views.
Home to great food and wine in South Australia, but it’s so much more. Open spaces, big skies, expansive vistas and gnarled old vines.
Float over ancient vineyards and natural landscapes, enjoy a sunrise picnic breakfast with kangaroos in native bushland, tour the undulating valley in a vintage car, walk or cycle bush tracks amongst native flowers, birds and wildlife. Let us design your perfect escape.
The Barossa is one of the world’s great wine growing areas, with more than 150 wineries and 80 cellar doors. Seven generations of grape growers and winemakers have established this fertile land as one of Australia's top wine regions with consistently outstanding vintages over the past 160 years. Tour the Barossa by bicycle, motorbike, vintage car, hot air balloon or helicopter, and wine and dine your way around some of Australia’s finest restaurants. A world of gastronomic delight awaits in this picturesque cluster of villages, rolling hills, stone churches and vineyards.
- Four course dinner for two in Appellation restaurant.
- Barossa breakfast.
- Complimentary minibar.
- Sauna: Sweat it out and then cool down with our dry or humid cedar sauna facility. A change room and shower are within the privacy of the sauna cabin area, located adjacent to the fitness centre. The sauna is open 24 hours, year-round.
- Fitness Centre: We all know Barossa is about food and wine and we all like to indulge on holiday…but fear not, you can work off that last petit-four at The Louise Fitness Centre. Gym equipment includes a cross trainer, treadmills, exercise bike, weights, yoga mats and a vineyard view sure to get those endorphins going. The fitness centre is open 24 hours, year-round.
- Games Courts: Spend a few hours on our three outdoor games courts, positioned with a stunning vista toward the Barossa ranges. Enjoy a lively round or two of boules (also called petanque or bocce) or try your strategy against an opponent in our over-sized outdoor chess board.
- Boutique Louise: Boutique Louise is a great source for that special little something. Hand-selected items from Australian-made Fink! Pitchers to Flat-Out koalas, Julie Fleming hats, Elodie Barker ceramics and Australia-themed books, there’s plenty to induce some relaxed retail therapy.
- Sunset Terrace and Wine Bar: Relax in a deep cushioned lounge on our terrace with a pre-dinner drink while watching the glorious Australian sunset, or choose our indoor wine bar and indulge with snacks and a wide range of beers, wines by the glass or cocktails. The wine bar opens at 5pm daily year-round, while the sunset terrace opens from 5pm daily in warmer months.
- Infinity Edge Pool: What better place to take in the vineyard views and olive groves than poolside? Soak up the Southern sun and enjoy a dip in our infinity-edge lap pool located on the western side of the property next to the fitness centre and sauna. A large black granite deck offers areas of shade as well as full sun and a self-serve bar will keep you cool and hydrated. Pool hours are 7 am and 9 pm daily (Pool is closed during low season, May through September). An outdoor shower, change room, towels and sunscreen are all accessible poolside.
- Guest Laundry: For those wishing a self-serve laundry a standard domestic clothes washer and dryer is available 24 hours daily, year-round. An ironing board and iron are available in your guest suite. And, for a nominal service fee, we offer a wash-and-fold same-day laundry service (except for public holidays) and access to an offsite two-day dry cleaning service.
Experience the magic of the Barossa Valley
Relax in spacious comfort
Experience sophisticated contemporary design whilst surrounded by picturesque natural vineyard landscapes. A stay at The Louise nourishes the senses and enlivens the spirit.
Two Bedroom Premium Suite: Our best in class, luxury 2 bedroom suite with completely separate areas, shared lounge and terrace area–perfect for two couples exploring the Barossa wine country. The Two Bedroom Premium Suite, includes all of the amenities and features of the Premium Suites in an even more spacious configuration plus a private water feature and more.
Premium Suites: Enjoy glorious sunset views from your private terrace, gas log fireplaces as well as a large lounge room, king bed, deluxe linens, spacious marbled ensuite and your very own outdoor private rain shower. Our top of the range guest room, the 125 sqm* (about 1300 sqft) Premium Suites, include all of the amenities and features of the Luxury Suites in an even more spacious configuration.
Luxury Suites: An indulgent spa suite – with soft contemporary furnishings, your own private courtyard and terrace, king bed fitted with deluxe linens, a gas-log fireplace and large ensuite with spa tub and walk-in shower for two as well as your own private outdoor rain shower – the ideal setting to indulge your senses.
Suites: Our entry-level guest suite with your own private sunset terrace, deluxe linens and amenities, king bed, large spa tub, gated courtyard and free Wi-Fi access make this suite a great starting point to your Barossa stay
All of our suites, regardless of type, include a wide array of premium features and amenities such as king beds with crisp linens, flat screen TV’s with DVD players, BOSE iPod docking stations, writing desks with complimentary wired and wireless internet access and more.The property includes one Suite that may be requested with an integrated additional handicap-accessible toilet and shower area.